- HyperStudio Talk: Textual Science and the Future of the Past
- Annotation Studio Workshop – January 2014
- Automated Methods, Human Understanding, and Digital Libraries of Babel
- Annotation Studio Workshop on January 31, 2013
- Visualizing Interpretation – Workshop & Conversations with Johanna Drucker, April 23 – 28, 2012
Annotation Studio Workshop – January 2014
Writing in Digital Margins – January 28, 2014 1:00 – 5:00pm, Tang Center Room E51-095
Annotation Studio, an easy-to-use web application for education, engages students in close reading through annotation, allows them to add multimedia links to comments in order to cite sources, variations, or adaptations, and share their annotations with fellow students.
In this hands-on workshop you’ll learn how to create, tag, link, and share annotations, how you can integrate digital text annotation in your teaching, or – if you are interested in the development or deployment aspects – how the underlying open-source technology opens up exciting possibilities for new functionality.