HyperStudio explores the potential of new media technologies for the enhancement of education and research in the humanities. Our work focuses on questions about the integration of technology into humanities curricula within the broader context of scholarly inquiry and pedagogical practice.
- The Journal of Visual Culture's Ways of Seeing Issue
- The Alliance for Networking Visual Culture " Updates
- Zs: Historical Social Research / Historische Sozialforschung (HSR) 37 (2012), 3; Sozialgeschichte und -wissenschaften, Wirtschaftsgeschichte und -wissenschaften
- The future is here: Public history education and the rise of digital history | History@Work
- On the Digital Humanities | Open Letters Monthly - an Arts and Literature Review